First Annual ND Educational Academy
Professional learning opportunity your school leadership TEAM must attend! Develop and refine your school continuous improvement plans through the use of data and best practices in instruction and professional development. ND Educational entities involved in conference development include: ND DPI, ND ETC, MREC, NDCEL and AdvancED. Continuing education of one credit will be available.
- Common Core and Instructional Strategies
- Formative and Summative Assessment
- Practical Professional Development
- Resources and Tools
$125 per person for the first three participants ($100 for every additional participant after that)
Hotel Contact Information for Reservations
Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel
800 S 3rd Street
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
- August 5th – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- August 6th - 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2 1/1 hours of team planning time is built into the schedule
- Lunch served both days
- Former North Dakota Teachers of the Year
- Superintendent of Public Instruction, Kirsten Baesler
For more information, please contact